application 23-24 cycle

I think they may be but not positive. I just got my invite the week before last and just got an email yesterday with the date and time. However I didn’t really get to choose from any dates they were both this week 9/9 or 9/10 and 9/10 was full. So i don’t know when the last interview date is but I didn’t get the option of any dates later in the month and only 4 days notice.

On 11/7/2023 at 2:35 PM, TheFuturePA2023 said:

Congratulations on your interview!! Can you please share your stats if you don’t mind?  thank you! 

Thank you everyone!!! I am excited and grateful to be on this journey and I hope I will get to meet you all someday! Good luck to everyone this cycle and remember everything happens for a reason. 🙂

In regards to my application:

I applied september 6th

Major: B.A in psychology and a B.S. in Biology with a minor in chemistry 

Science GPA: 3.89

Cumulative GPA: 3.82

PCE: 800 hours at the time I applied. I had around 200 hours as a health coach and 600 hours as a lab assistant in a hospital where I worked closely with medical technologists testing patients specimens and I also worked as a phlebotomist 

Research: 870 

Shadow: 324 hours (MD, PA, NP)

Teaching experiences: 18 hours

Leadership experience: 672 hours 

Volunteer: 200 hours

various awards and scholarships and was apart of many groups on campus

It was a group interview. There were four of us and one interviewer. I think we were asked maybe 4-5 questions, and the questions were all pretty traditional and we just took turns answering the questions. I'd say it went alright for me; it was a little nerve racking as interviews can be but the person who interviewed us was very nice and they just want to get to know you as a person.

also, did anyone hear back anything after the interview?

Edited by AMS3311

I received my interview invite by email as well. I had applied the first week of August and got an invite first week of November. I have not heard anything back yet but I just interviewed last week Thursday 11/10. She said we should hear back within the next few weeks. I am not totally sure how well it went but it wasn't bad at all. It was a group interview but mine was only me and one other candidate with the interviewer. The questions were very traditional and easy going. Truly just getting to know more about you outside of your application.