South University - Georgia 2023-2024

1 minute ago, RoadtoPASchool2001 said:

Nice. Was there anything very specific and out of the ordinary that they asked?

No nothing out of the ordinary. Definitely questions you should be expecting in an interview. They’re just trying to get to know you really. I think Savannah Perry’s interview guide is most helpful in preparing! 

26 minutes ago, PaigeRRT said:

No nothing out of the ordinary. Definitely questions you should be expecting in an interview. They’re just trying to get to know you really. I think Savannah Perry’s interview guide is most helpful in preparing! 

Good. I read that book and have been practicing coming up with answers for the questions in it! 

1 hour ago, PaigeRRT said:

This will be my second interview ever so I am a little nervous. My first one is at South U Tampa the day before lol and their format is MMI. 

15 hours ago, pagirlsrule said:

Received an invitation for interview on 07/31 and accepted. Super excited! Can anyone who has already interviewed give me a general idea of when events start on each day? Trying to plan when I should arrive, I will be driving 5 hours. 

The first day there is a meeting on the campus with the admissions director and student ambassadors at 2:30 pm. That gets done at around 4-4:30 and then there is an optional dinner at 6:30 in downtown Savannah. The second day interviews start at 8 am and the end varies depending on your interview times. I think most people are done by noon.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...