Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I recently acquired a family practice medical clinic in Denton TX from a physician moving out of the country. Please does anyone know how I can get a supervising physician for the clinic since I paid 100% for the business. Please any idea or suggestions will be helpful. A few doctors that I have approached are only interested in supervision, not partnership. This is a dilemma for me. HELP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was a practice owner in Washington state so I'm just trying to get my head around your problem. Is it a Texas law that a physician must own a certain percentage? I gave my SP a 1% ownership, only to satisfy CMS requirements at the time, but at least here, I could have owned it 100%. Mine was a LLC, not a PLLC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More