2023-2024 Application Cycle - Tampa

Honestly if I had to be real, I think they didn't get accreditation because first they canceled the interviews for August 7th all of a sudden, second arc-pa said all programs have received their letters regarding their accreditation status. I just don't know why they haven't released an announcement or something or maybe they need more info to receive accreditation and it's delayed but hopefully we will know by tomorrow. 

• Like 1

My question is why wouldn't they have gotten accreditation? Because they already have those other two LMU campuses in Tennessee with the same type of mission, vision, etc. And wouldn't they have told us right when they knew? Also, I saw someone say that not all the interviews were cancelled on that one day... who knows! Trying to keep my hopes up but hopefully someone will hear back soon!

• Like 1

Just now, bean810 said:

My question is why wouldn't they have gotten accreditation? Because they already have those other two LMU campuses in Tennessee with the same type of mission, vision, etc. And wouldn't they have told us right when they knew? Also, I saw someone say that not all the interviews were cancelled on that one day... who knows! Trying to keep my hopes up but hopefully someone will hear back soon!

Yea that's what I was thinking, no one knows what's going on. Hopefully we hear back soon something positive because I really do want to go here.

• Like 1

I agree with a few people on here. If they did not cancel all of the interviews for the 7th, maybe they booked too many. I was in group 10 which was the last interview of the day. They also applied for accreditation for 100 students to go through, maybe they received provisional but for a lesser amount of students. Unsure for their reasoning and I have not heard from Susan but for me it has come down to the school and waiting. Clearly they haven't really responded to many people and there is no point in stressing over something you have no control over. It sounds like they have their answer if they received provisional status or not, just the waiting game now.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PA4Sho06 said:

Hopefully the school gives us a different update. However, according to the ARC-PA summer newsletter, they only have 3 programs that were accredited-provisional; 2 Post graduate programs and the 1 Notre Dame school. Kinda of a bummer but hopefully the school gives us different news.

After reading the summer newsletter, it does seem like they did not get accreditation. Hopefully, that is not the case but I am losing hope. It is frustrating that we have not heard anything. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, atuttle1 said:

Still haven't heard anything from the email I sent last week to Susan. I sent another one today to Susan and Jennifer (director of the program). I just asked if the interview will be rescheduled.

please let us know what they say / if anything ; super  bummed about the interview today

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FuturePAS2024 said:

After reading the summer newsletter, it does seem like they did not get accreditation. Hopefully, that is not the case but I am losing hope. It is frustrating that we have not heard anything. 

Hope is really all we have. I also believe that since the Notre Dame was matriculating students in October that they had expedited their accreditation status. But there still time and we shall see!!! 

I think they thought they would've got their accreditation by now but they are still in the process so maybe they still waiting cuz I checked the newsletter and it said 9 provisional monitoring applicants or schools, something like that Idk if that is for the applicant schools or if that is for the schools that already have provisonal accreditation. In any case we should all just wait and put more focus onto other schools while we wait to hear back from this one.

• Like 2