2023-2024 Application Cycle - Tampa

On 7/5/2023 at 8:52 PM, Pathtohealthcare said:

for the people who received the interview invite? Did you guys get any email stating your application was received? I submitted my caspa on 06/25/23 but did not receive any emails yet.

No, didn't get anything beforehand 

On 7/10/2023 at 12:51 PM, bean810 said:

for those that already interviewed I'm a little confused; is it just the info session for everyone and then you wait until your individual interview and that's it? I am in the afternoon session of interviews. thanks!

if you are in the afternoon, you dont have to be in till 1045 but I would be there to chat with the other students. Once your logged in you'll in the main chat room and the will be separated for your interview time slot with faculty. I hope this helps and good luck!!!

• Like 1

On 7/13/2023 at 10:35 AM, ThefuturePAS said:

So if anyone is interviewing tomorrow, could you guys please ask if they have any updates on their accreditation status

They said they are waiting on it, any day now. For sure they should know by the end of the month and then they will start sending out acceptances. After they get it, we should know a week after we interview. 

• Like 1