2023-2024 Application Cycle - Tampa

Two schools down for the count now. I am running out of options here. I did apply to the LMU-Harrogate campus before and was waitlisted and applied again this year. Maybe something will happen but it does suck!  Catch 22 on the financial part but I suppose it is apart of the process. All this money spent but not knowing what will happen. 

6 minutes ago, AlexPREPA said:

Two schools down for the count now. I am running out of options here. I did apply to the LMU-Harrogate campus before and was waitlisted and applied again this year. Maybe something will happen but it does suck!  Catch 22 on the financial part but I suppose it is apart of the process. All this money spent but not knowing what will happen. 

Same. We just have to hold on and better ourselves and keep pushing!!!

I would highly recommend calling the program in Tampa, or the SMS dean at Harrogate. They should have a reason why they were not able to gain accreditation; and frankly if you applied you deserve to know why.

They moved a lot of professors around to make this happen, so I highly doubt they would completely move away from their PA program in Florida. That would be a waste of millions and millions of dollars.

1 hour ago, KalebPA said:

I would highly recommend calling the program in Tampa, or the SMS dean at Harrogate. They should have a reason why they were not able to gain accreditation; and frankly if you applied you deserve to know why.

They moved a lot of professors around to make this happen, so I highly doubt they would completely move away from their PA program in Florida. That would be a waste of millions and millions of dollars.

They need to be focusing on the Knoxville program since they are on probation. Not a good look to be opening new programs when one needs more changes made! 

5 minutes ago, FuturePA4557 said:

They need to be focusing on the Knoxville program since they are on probation. Not a good look to be opening new programs when one needs more changes made! 

No disagreement here, but this program has been in the works for several years -- and Knoxville just went on probation this spring. So I'm not sure that is overly fair.