2023-2024 Application Cycle - Tampa

2 hours ago, jayPA88 said:

Hi!!! Has anyone gotten anymore information on the hybrid component of the program? I have an interview in August and was planning to ask them about it then, but getting kinda eager about it. Thank you and good luck everyone!!!! 

Only 25% will be virtual and asynchronous format to prevent us from burnout and focus on our mental and physical health while under instruction. Hopefully this helps!!

• Like 1

Hey guys!! I’m a little late to the chat.. but I applied on June 16th and application was verified on the 23rd. I haven’t received anything at this point, not even a “we’ve received your application.” I emailed admissions on Thursday, but I never received a response. Do you know if they’re still sending out interview invites, or if the admission process is in remission for the moment? I know I applied slightly later than most people, but the deadline isn’t until Nov. 1. 

On 7/5/2023 at 8:52 PM, Pathtohealthcare said:

for the people who received the interview invite? Did you guys get any email stating your application was received? I submitted my caspa on 06/25/23 but did not receive any emails yet.

Submitted mine on 6/16 and was verified on 6/23.. I haven’t heard anything yet either.