2023-2024 Application Cycle - Tampa

On 6/16/2023 at 12:01 PM, Futurepa2631 said:

Hey everyone! The interview went great today. We got to learn a lot about the program and the faculty during a welcome presentation! The interview was very traditional and well thought out. They really just wanted to see who you were as a person and the values you uphold. Good luck to everyone else applying!

Hey! Congrats on being interviewed! Was the interview more traditional based compared to MMI? I have seen earlier in the forum where they said the interview was MMI based. 

29 minutes ago, kmj04 said:

Hey! Congrats on being interviewed! Was the interview more traditional based compared to MMI? I have seen earlier in the forum where they said the interview was MMI based. 

The interview will be traditional, you and two faculty from what I hear. You will get the details a week or two before your interview date though. Good luck, 😊!!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, gatorsfan said:

Hi everyone! I also received an interview invite today for 7/14 😀, I was verified 5/31. I was at the info session last night and they did say traditional style interview with two interviewers. Goodluck everyone!

Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Edited by Skysthelimit

On 6/24/2023 at 10:23 AM, TXFLPA said:

When will we hear about accreditation? I know they are going through the meeting this weekend but not sure if we would be hearing about it today or not?

Most likely we will here something mid to late July with the latest being early August.  The AAPA has a track, from what i researched, of putting out accreditation results a month after or 4-5 months after conducting their meetings. But soon we will hear something.

17 minutes ago, ThefuturePAS said:

They're going under construction rn so no opportunity as of yet to go visit the campus, when accepted you will have to do 19 hours of science stuff (can't remember the specifics) before entering to see where you're at, 10 students per mentor and there will be mental health resources available

that’s good to know! thank you.