2023-2024 Application Cycle 

On 10/10/2023 at 9:53 PM, AlexPREPA said:

Never got a second review email. Crickets are not bad always. Try to send an email and see what the timeline was and or is. 

Agreed w/her that crickets are not always bad! I didn't get my UF interview offer (current PA-S1 here) until end of October, and I got an interview for another school after Thanksgiving last year. Keep your heads up! I hope you get in somewhere, first pick or not. It only takes one! And don't give up. I have a close friend who reapplied this cycle and got into a program in GA 🙂 

1 hour ago, bananaplum said:

Agreed w/her that crickets are not always bad! I didn't get my UF interview offer (current PA-S1 here) until end of October, and I got an interview for another school after Thanksgiving last year. Keep your heads up! I hope you get in somewhere, first pick or not. It only takes one! And don't give up. I have a close friend who reapplied this cycle and got into a program in GA 🙂 

When did you hear back about your acceptance, i know they said dec 15th but am nervous about the waitlist timeline if I end up on it? I interviewed 10/30-11/1

On 11/3/2023 at 7:23 AM, ppastudent20 said:

Do you guys know if they are still sending out interviews? It has been radio silence for me

I interviewed there recently and it looks like they are doing one more virtual interview in November (unsure of the date). They are then going to decide on who is admitted or not. Not sure if they will do more in the future if seats are empty but I doubt it. Good luck, hope you get the call!

On 11/5/2023 at 12:05 PM, Mim369 said:

I interviewed there recently and it looks like they are doing one more virtual interview in November (unsure of the date). They are then going to decide on who is admitted or not. Not sure if they will do more in the future if seats are empty but I doubt it. Good luck, hope you get the call!

When did you receive the second review and email and how long after did they invite you for an interview?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PAinafewyears23 said:

Its 12/12 and still haven't heard anything. The FB group only seems to have about 13 people in it so I'm hopeful but still really nervous. 

Do you know if the 13 people are previous years students in the group as mentors/faculty or do they all appear to be accepted students? And yeah I’m not hoping for any calls until Friday honestly. Fingers crossed it comes earlier for us so we can finally breathe but just the waiting game at this point. 

51 minutes ago, Mim369 said:

Do you know if the 13 people are previous years students in the group as mentors/faculty or do they all appear to be accepted students? And yeah I’m not hoping for any calls until Friday honestly. Fingers crossed it comes earlier for us so we can finally breathe but just the waiting game at this point. 

Since the group is private, all I can see is that of there is 16 people in total and 3 of them are admin. Also looking at last year's thread, someone got the call that final Wednesday so, we may hear before the 15th but its unclear.

Edited by PAinafewyears23

4 hours ago, Mim369 said:

To the people that got accepted, did you guys get an email for your acceptance? Mrs Kay’s gave me a call regarding my acceptance and said they will send a physical email but I guess I’m in denial or something unless I see an official acceptance notice from UF. Haha! 

I feel this! We will get an official letter through the mail and then from what I understand after we send the deposit and they receive it we will get a confirmation email. It’s killing me too not having the email but it’s the call that counts lol 

• 5 weeks later...