2023-2024 Application Cycle 

50 minutes ago, Oquanch said:

Anyone else receive a rejection email? Oof, welp… still got a lot of other schools left. I landed in the lowest percentile for the CASPER so I kinda knew it was a lost cause after that. 

I haven't.. but I also haven't received a secondary email even though I applied mid June, so anxious about that. But goodluck, you got this!!!

1 hour ago, surfngator09 said:

Rejected from UF - no interview, wanted to give insight on stats as this was my top choice:

cgpa: 3.8

sgpa: 3.8

PCE: 3300 hours

GRE: 305

CASPER 3rd quartile

shadowing: 130 hours

Volunteer: 500 hours

lots of leadership positions/hours

I am sorry to hear that. It always sucks being rejected. May I ask when you applied? 

3 hours ago, PrePAKate said:

Rejected yesterday without interview and no secondary review email. Application was verified 6/30, top quartile in casper, 309 GRE, lots of leadership/involvement/volunteer, roughly 3400 hrs PCE as a CNA and CCMA, but lower core and science gpas. Best of luck everyone!

Wow I’m sorry to hear that. Your stats look awesome! 
i haven’t heard anything back but maybe that will be me in a couple of days. 

5 hours ago, PrePAKate said:

Rejected yesterday without interview and no secondary review email. Application was verified 6/30, top quartile in casper, 309 GRE, lots of leadership/involvement/volunteer, roughly 3400 hrs PCE as a CNA and CCMA, but lower core and science gpas. Best of luck everyone!

I have a bad feeling this will be me soon as well. I have not received rejection yet but haven't even received a secondary review at this time and I have a 297 GRE, 3.35 gpa, 3040+ PCE hours as CCMA and good amount of leadership roles in college. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Wishing you best of luck for other programs!!

1 minute ago, mafl129 said:

So is there no hope if we still haven't received the secondary review email lol? I applied to this program as early as possible and still have no notification of secondary review but haven't been flat out rejected yet.

Same!! I feel like my stats are decent so I’m just worried now and don’t know what to expect