2023-2024 Application Cycle 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nicaraguanpa said:

I have to take the Casper test this Sunday. I shouldn’t apply until I finish that right? 

you can apply, I believe they just won't review until they have your CASPER score. But if you haven't submitted yet on CASPA, you at least will be verified beforehand. 

On 6/13/2023 at 12:15 PM, nicaraguanpa said:

Did you guys upload any documents? It didn’t say anything in the app, but I read last year’s thread and it said something about a CV. 

Yeah the CV option was not there this time so I didn't upload one

• 2 weeks later...

do I even bother applying? Ive submitted applications to other programs already. I have a 3.1 overall, 2.94 science, and 299 GRE, and im worried UF wont even consider me and that its too late. I havent submitted anything bc they dont have my CASPER scores yet. Do i even bother lol

On 6/30/2023 at 2:00 PM, Adena said:

do I even bother applying? Ive submitted applications to other programs already. I have a 3.1 overall, 2.94 science, and 299 GRE, and im worried UF wont even consider me and that its too late. I havent submitted anything bc they dont have my CASPER scores yet. Do i even bother lol

To be frank, I went to the info session last year and they said they can't accept a GRE score under 300 because of how many applications they get. Do with that what you will. At the end of the day, it's your choice and you never know what could happen. Based on past PA students, they really value campus involvement and a holistically good application.

Edited by bprePA

I received an email from them saying they want to invite me to interview contingent upon the review of one of my classes. The class in question is a statistics class. The class is called "Statistics for Behavioral Sciences", but covers everything a regular stats class covers. Anyone had this happen to them?