2023-2024 Application Cycle

56 minutes ago, studiousfuturePA said:

Where on the portal do you see it? I’m not very familiar with the format, when I log in it just shows blank for me I don’t know where to click.

When I log in, the left hand side has a bunch of drop down links. One of them says "decision status". I clicked that and it took me to another page with a pdf file of my decision notification dated 1/27/24. I attached a screenshot. Hopefully that helps! Or try logging on with a computer instead of a phone. ScreenShot2024-01-29at9_48_56PM.thumb.png.6a143c54794aee2064317f8f5d03216b.png

Edited by supa002
Wanted to add more information.

Just received a rejection. Truly don’t know what I did wrong

I was waitlisted two years ago when I applied and took initiative in the feedback I received from my waitlist orientation. In my gap year of applying again, I retook classes to improve my gpa, got more involved with USCs mission by volunteering at USC hospital and becoming employed at a USC affiliate hospital. I also did more community service, shadowed a USC pa, and received a letter of recommendation from a USC preceptor 

ive been accepted into another program and ik getting waitlisted doesn’t guarantee anything but I truly don’t understand 

ig some things are just not meant to be 

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I did not receive an invitation for an interview.  I got an email at 12:43 AM on 2/10/24 from the PA program to log into you.usc.edu regarding the admissions committee's decision.  I logged into you.usc.edu and received a rejection letter with the date 2/8/24.  It was my first time applying, and I am from out of state.

It was dated last week i think, only able to check it now. My friend said the school “welcomed them to the last interview session” or something like that. So i think they’re done for the cycle, no more March interviews :(.

Edited by PA4CA

• 2 weeks later...