2023-2024 Application Cycle

On 11/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, hopefulpenguin said:

Has anyone heard back recently for interview invites or know if they are still conducting interviews? This waiting game is stressful 😭 

I submitted my CASPA app July 17, it was verified on the 23rd of July, I sent in my USC supplemental essays on July 26th. I got an email invitation for an interview on November 21st for their January 19th virtual interview. It gives me a few weeks to prepare…sigh…

On 10/18/2023 at 4:46 PM, bunnybear14 said:

Hi everyone, I got an acceptance today! My interview was on 9/16. 

I made a GroupMe Chat for those that were accepted! It'd be great to start connecting with everyone! 

You're invited to my new group 'USC Keck PA Class of 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/97312561/7cdi9nQM

Hi! Out of curiosity, how long after the interview were you/anyone else contacted regarding acceptance? Waitlist status and rejection if at all? Thanks!

3 hours ago, PAapplicant133 said:

Hi! Out of curiosity, how long after the interview were you/anyone else contacted regarding acceptance? Waitlist status and rejection if at all? Thanks!

They tell us the exact date at the interview that they will be contacting us 🙂 mine was 2.5 weeks after the interview

• Like 1

I had gotten waitlisted two years ago, but this year I havent Even gotten an interview yet for this cycle. Starting to lose hope. I applied back in July and haven’t heard anything since then. Kind of feeling discouraged as I spent the last two years getting involved with USC affiliated opportunities:( do u think they are still sending invites for January?

On 1/24/2024 at 12:54 PM, futurepagirl17 said:

Hi! I was told that they won’t be having March interviews this year unfortunately  

Hi! Where did you hear this if you don't mind me asking? I applied late August and was hoping to be considered for an interview invite...

18 hours ago, PREPAS23 said:

Hi! Where did you hear this if you don't mind me asking? I applied late August and was hoping to be considered for an interview invite...

I interviewed for January and they told us that the last interview is in February 😞 and for rejections as a reapplicant myself, they send them from now to early feb if you didn’t get an interview 

1 hour ago, supa002 said:

Last night I randomly decided to check my you.usc portal and my rejection letter was already posted there.  I didn't get an email for it yet though. I applied mid-July and did not get an interview invite.  Good luck to anyone still waiting!

Where on the portal do you see it? I’m not very familiar with the format, when I log in it just shows blank for me I don’t know where to click.