2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!  My name is Tracy.  This is my first time applying to PA schools.  I submitted my CASPA and supplemental application to USC on 10/18 and 11/1. respectively.  I am hoping it is not too late for me.  So far, I have received 8 rejections (1 was a week after the interview).  For those who have received an interview invite from USC, would you be able to share the interview style (e.g. traditional, MMI, group) and any tips to be successful?  I would appreciate it.  Good luck everyone! 

1 hour ago, aakPA said:

hi! Has anyone that submitted their CASPA application in September heard back yet? I received a confirmation email in October that my CASPA app, secondary app, and fee had been received but no news since than. 

I actually didn’t receive any “completed application” confirmation and I sent all the components and fees in late July… all I got was the supplemental fee received notification. I sent an email earlier this month but they haven’t gotten back to me and now I’m worried. Are they really far behind? I haven’t got news since over 3 months ago…

On 11/19/2023 at 9:19 PM, Eyeofthetiger said:

I actually didn’t receive any “completed application” confirmation and I sent all the components and fees in late July… all I got was the supplemental fee received notification. I sent an email earlier this month but they haven’t gotten back to me and now I’m worried. Are they really far behind? I haven’t got news since over 3 months ago…

When did you receive the email regarding your supplemental fee receival I received that email as well but in late September I submitted the fee and secondary app in mid September. Maybe the confirmation went to spam?

This is what the email I received in October looks like: image.png.3a6ea3a349ecfadbb7117654d79267df.png

Edited by aakPA
  • Upvote 1

On 11/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, hopefulpenguin said:

Has anyone heard back recently for interview invites or know if they are still conducting interviews? This waiting game is stressful 😭 

Based on their Instagram post, they have upcoming interview sessions for January 19, February 10, and March 9th. The March interview is the only one that says Tentative, so I’m assuming that’s because the class might likely be full by then!