2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! Did anyone receive a confirmation email from USC that they received your application? I've submitted my application with USC's school-specific application for a while now without anything. Just wondering if there is anyone else in the same boat or if I should email them. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by tthn17
Misspelling

59 minutes ago, tthn17 said:

Hello! Did anyone receive a confirmation email from USC that they received your application? I've submitted my application with USC's school-specific application for a while now without anything. Just wondering if there is anyone else in the same boat or if I should email them. Thanks in advance! 

I received a confirmation for CASPA, supplemental fee and receipt of the supplemental app.

1 hour ago, tthn17 said:

I haven't received a confirmation email either, and I submitted everything a month ago.

On 7/17/2023 at 6:19 PM, tidalwave said:

I haven't received a confirmation email either, and I submitted everything a month ago.

Has anyone that submitted everything a while ago called or emailed them yet? If not, how long after submitting everything should I follow up with the school? Thank you in advance! 

On 7/25/2023 at 9:23 PM, tthn17 said:

Has anyone that submitted everything a while ago called or emailed them yet? If not, how long after submitting everything should I follow up with the school? Thank you in advance! 

Hello, y'all! I ended up emailing them just an hour ago and they just got back to me with this. It sounds like they're just behind on processing payments cause I sent my payment in a month ago as well. 

IMG_94B3F5821A71-1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 2:13 PM, studiousfuturePA said:

y'all think this week will be the week they start sending out invites?

Heard from Admissions on the 8th after emailing re: my supplemental fee and this is what I heard: "You'll receive an email from uscpa@usc.edu once everything has been verified. Our team will process this within the next 3-4 weeks since we're busy with orientation this week and next week."

• Upvote 1

I was looking through the forums for last year and the year before and it seems like they sent out the first round of interview invites the Wednesday three weeks before the first interview date - which would be tomorrow if that's still true!

But also looks like they got some type of email to create a youSC account? Did anyone get an email like that? it seems like it wasn't necessary to make one but just curious. 

11 hours ago, studiousfuturePA said:

I was looking through the forums for last year and the year before and it seems like they sent out the first round of interview invites the Wednesday three weeks before the first interview date - which would be tomorrow if that's still true!

But also looks like they got some type of email to create a youSC account? Did anyone get an email like that? it seems like it wasn't necessary to make one but just curious. 

Have not gotten anything about a youSC account and haven't heard anything since the email about being busy

3 hours ago, Krazy said:

Same. I submitted in June and have not received confirmation of my caspa app, supplemental app, and supplemental fee. Has anyone received it yet?

I called a while back to make sure they received mine and the person who helped me over the phone said my application was "next" to be reviewed at that time. So it seems like they have an order they go by probably based on when you submitted. Someone on this thread also said they are pretty backed up. Compared to last year's timeline based on last year's forum, it seems like they are running a little behind schedule ?

I would just call them tomorrow to confirm they have it to ease your mind!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, studiousfuturePA said:

For those who have received invites from other schools or happen to know - is it normal for them to send out invites within 2 weeks from the first date?

only asking because I am wondering how people prepare in time within this timeframe

Definitely normal. Sometimes even a few days before if the program is particularly disorganized or if they have someone drop last minutes. Tho I’ve never been through it, I’ve been told that the only way to prepare is to go into it thinking you’ll be interviewed. So, as much as I hate to admit it, I used Savannah Perry’s interview book to help, in the event I get a last min interview  

Did you receive an invite from USC? 

Edited by MPHtoPA2023

Just now, MPHtoPA2023 said:

Definitely normal. Sometimes even a few days before if the program is particularly disorganized or if they have someone drop last minutes. 

Did you receive an invite from USC? 

Ok thanks for informing me!

Nope, I don't know if they have sent out invites yet. No one on this forum has said anything about getting one so far.

• Like 1