UOP 2023-2024 Cycle

49 minutes ago, Pinkitydinkity said:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a call! I was retained in the pool, but I still have not received any email updates yet. Has anyone else who got accepted/waitlisted/rejected received an email yet? 

Thank you! As far as I know, I only received a phone call about my acceptance but no email regarding the acceptance. Fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted in the 2026 cohort!!! We are so excited to welcome you to the UOP community! The Program will be creating a group facebook page or something to help you all facilitate contacting one another! Your mentors in the class of 2025 are so excited to meet you on admitted students day as well!

To all of you still waiting or to those who may have been rejected, keep your head up! This is not the end of your PA journey and we wish you all the best as you keep working towards becoming a PA. 

• Like 6

Congratulations to everyone who received an acceptance call today!

I am also waitlisted. UoP doesn’t publish how many people are waitlisted each year. However, at the interview 3 out of 4 people on the student panel were waitlisted originally. They mentioned that many people don’t want to start in January or get acceptances to other schools. I’m hoping that this list will move fast! 

update: I got my email of acceptance!! I’m beyond excited! 

I got a call but missed it and accidentally deleted the voicemail that had the call back number! (I know worst luck ever). Can anyone message me the number so I can call them back if they also received a voicemail. (The call back number was different than the number they called from)

Edited by Savsavsav
Update
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, paball2 said:

does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist?

I asked this during my interview and they said they don’t give this number. They said they try to find a balance of having a good alternate list so that you have a chance of being taken off the waitlist & allowing people to move forward with other schools or their next steps (rejection). Hope that was helpful! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...