UOP 2023-2024 Cycle

5/27 received an email “reviewed your application and found that you have satisfied our initial screening criteria. Your application will be further evaluated by the admissions committee for progression in the admission process” 

Haven’t heard anything since. I’m also OOS

Edited by unicorn457

I want to apply here but I am also an out of state applicant. Has anyone who is an out of state applicant gotten an interview here yet without familial ties? (the check box portion of CASPA) I don't want to apply if they just weed out very qualified applicants for not living in or having connections to California.

@Savsavsav for everyone wondering about out of state stuff, I am an out of state applicant with no familial ties. I was invited for interview, received email June 20 for July 13 interview. 

Stats: 3.7 GPA science 3.69 GPA cumulative

5000+ PCE, no HCE

500+  volunteer hours, after which the nonprofit org hired me on as staff

Second time applicant, did not apply to UOP last year. Got waitlisted at three schools last year and ended up not getting in.

• Like 1

donotreply@webadmit.org

On 7/3/2023 at 7:34 PM, TheothePug said:

Can anyone share the email address they’ve received invites or info from? I applied 5/11 and haven’t gotten anything other than initial screening on 5/30. 

Hi! It should be from the same email you received the initial screening. There’s still hope! They don’t close their application process til the beginning of October so you can be chosen for an interview anytime before that I believe! 

On 6/29/2023 at 11:00 AM, amank9 said:

Hello everyone,

I just received an email that my application has passed their initial screening process. For those who got an interview, how long after the initial review did you get the invite? I applied May 29th

i received my interview invite one day after i received the email saying i passed the i total screening! good luck 

Congratulations for those that received an interview! I had my interview last week and I wanted to tell y’all that they are superrrr nice and welcoming. They are really trying to see how you are in real life and how you work. 

For those who didn’t get an interview invite, keep your head up! It takes one school to accept you & it’s pretty common for reapplicants. (This is my 3rd time applying so hopefully this is my lucky one 🤞🏽😅

Hi everyone! I want to encourage you all!  I had an amazing interview experience and after the interview they notify you within a week about your status (rejected or kept in applicant pool for a seat in the class). Unfortunately some of the people I interviewed with were rejected but they were all so amazing and also very qualified for a seat in the class. They will notify the final result by Oct 1st. Good luck everyone! Remember that all it takes is one school to accept you and if you already reached the interview stage, you are already qualified for acceptance!  So celebrate the small wins!

Edited by mbeanz99
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, samngo said:

Congratulations for those that received an interview! I had my interview last week and I wanted to tell y’all that they are superrrr nice and welcoming. They are really trying to see how you are in real life and how you work. 

For those who didn’t get an interview invite, keep your head up! It takes one school to accept you & it’s pretty common for reapplicants. (This is my 3rd time applying so hopefully this is my lucky one 🤞🏽😅

Hi! Congrats on your interview. Did they keep you in applicant pool?