Hi I don't usually post on here, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen with them. They sent me a PA school rejection email this morning, but did say I was a candidate for their PharmD and BSN program. Has anyone else received the same email or does anyone know about this? I may consider the PharmD program with all of the waitlists I've been getting.. 

6 minutes ago, PAGirl8675309 said:

Hi I don't usually post on here, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen with them. They sent me a PA school rejection email this morning, but did say I was a candidate for their PharmD and BSN program. Has anyone else received the same email or does anyone know about this? I may consider the PharmD program with all of the waitlists I've been getting.. 

did you interview!??

51 minutes ago, PAGirl8675309 said:

I got the same email and based on last years forum they did as well.

I’m not sure what happened with my application. I got an interview and waitlisted last year. Never got pulled off after continuously expressing my interest and all I was told in early September that my application “is being reviewed”. I haven’t heard anything since… no interview and silence from admissions when I email to check in on my status. Losing hope here unfortunately.

im so anxious and nauseous. I keep thinking about how many rounds of interviews they do. I interviewed in July. My anxiety keeps telling my brain "How can they keep up with all these students they are interviewing" and "they probably forgot about you because you interviewed so long ago." I know they are rolling admission but it is confusing that we hear back so far from our interview ugh, just need to keep thinking positive thoughts. praying

• Like 3