35 minutes ago, flpaobgyn said:

I’ve emailed them a few times. I haven’t heard anything though. They did say around December when I personally emailed them, so I took that as now to early December🤷🏼‍♀️ idk tho I’m so anxious 

I know im so nervous! I wish that could just give us a date so we can relax lol or just tell us now

2 minutes ago, PAapplicant123456789999 said:

has anyone received notice that decisions are guaranteed to come out this week? I thought in past years they had a email confirming the date besides the general early december email

No I haven’t seen or received anything. I’m just so anxious bc last yr it was 12/1 and some people received them earlier. I’m hoping we hear soon my interview was 3 wks ago and I know some of them were longer ago.

22 minutes ago, flpaobgyn said:

No I haven’t seen or received anything. I’m just so anxious bc last yr it was 12/1 and some people received them earlier. I’m hoping we hear soon my interview was 3 wks ago and I know some of them were longer ago.

ya it was 12/1 for th past 2 years and i think the ppl who found out sooner were accepted to the other campuses. idk if we should try to email them and ask for an update

31 minutes ago, PAapplicant123456789999 said:

ya it was 12/1 for th past 2 years and i think the ppl who found out sooner were accepted to the other campuses. idk if we should try to email them and ask for an update

When I emailed them asking if 12/1 was the date a week or so ago they did say around December and if the timeline changes they would let us know. So my interpretation is basically anytime now haha

25 minutes ago, klpa00 said:

I’m so sorry 😞 Did you get an email or did you find it in your portal? 
Head up, it only takes 1! Best of luck to you with the rest of cycle.

20 minutes ago, flpaobgyn said:

I’m so sorry as well:( You will be a PA don’t worry! Did you have an interview?

thank y’all sm 😭 no, i didn’t interview. i found out thru email and then checked my portal, which now says application closed.

i actually got an interview invite for a program w/ a jan start that i thought for sure i was rejected from the day before, so it was bittersweet lol. it’s next week so i’m prepping fast! 

Edited by MPHtoPA2023
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, MPHtoPA2023 said:

thank y’all sm 😭 no, i didn’t interview. i found out thru email and then checked my portal, which now says application closed.

i actually got an interview invite for a program w/ a jan start that i thought for sure i was rejected from the day before, so it was bittersweet lol. it’s next week so i’m prepping fast! 

oh good!glad to hear you have another interview lined up. Just to clarify-- was it the boston campus that sent the rejection yesterday? Im surprised they are already sending some out