If my college did not offer intro to biology, general biology I, or a combination course of cellular and molecular biology, should I even apply to this program? I tried reaching out to Christine to inquire if there were any other substitutes, but she just reiterated the information listed on the website and CASPA.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 8:37 AM, PlumMochi21 said:

If my college did not offer intro to biology, general biology I, or a combination course of cellular and molecular biology, should I even apply to this program? I tried reaching out to Christine to inquire if there were any other substitutes, but she just reiterated the information listed on the website and CASPA.

In my opinion, it's best if you would have to take the course in a college that do offer it. Many, if not all, PA program require biology as your prerequisite course. We are early into the cycle so you can possibly fulfill your biology prerequ in the summer or fall semester. As long as the program allows you to have outstanding courses...

Hey all! I submitted my caspa 5/16 (verified same day) but have not received any confirmation email from mcphs or any portal link (based on what was said in last years thread). Has anyone else submitted and have you received any sort of communication/confirmation from mcphs? If you have when did you submit and hear back? Thanks! 

Guest em1099
On 5/24/2023 at 1:39 PM, PrePACS said:

Hey all! I submitted my caspa 5/16 (verified same day) but have not received any confirmation email from mcphs or any portal link (based on what was said in last years thread). Has anyone else submitted and have you received any sort of communication/confirmation from mcphs? If you have when did you submit and hear back? Thanks! 

hi! I did not! but I found the portal link by Googleing it and from there I was able to see they received my application.

Guest em1099

Here is the portal link: https://portal.mcphs.edu/

I submitted my application on 5/6, but can't remember when I first logged into the portal...maybe 1-2 weeks after? Within the portal is says my application has been completed with check marks next to my transcripts. 

Hope this helps! 

On 6/3/2023 at 6:48 PM, em1099 said:

I submitted my application on 5/6, but can't remember when I first logged into the portal...maybe 1-2 weeks after? Within the portal is says my application has been completed with check marks next to my transcripts. 

Hope this helps! 

Thanks! I’m thinking they just haven’t had enough time to process my application yet since I just submitted on 5/30. I’ll check again! 

On 6/3/2023 at 6:48 PM, em1099 said:

Hope this helps! 

I submitted mine this weekend and logged into the portal today, mine is complete and says "Thank you for completing your application. Your application is now being reviewed by our Admission Office."

41 minutes ago, starry89 said:

is anyone else having issues getting into the portal? every time I click log in, it just loads and then takes me back to the login page and won't let me into the portal. I know my info is correct because I logged in with the same credentials when I first created it. 

Mine unfortunately still says that there is no account registered under my email when I submitted 5/30. I’m planning on emailing them tomorrow to ask! 

3 hours ago, futurePA2891 said:

Mine unfortunately still says that there is no account registered under my email when I submitted 5/30. I’m planning on emailing them tomorrow to ask! 

Same here! I submitted to CASPA on 5/5/23 and haven't received a confirmation email yet from MCPHS. I also clicked on "forgot password" and the message says "Error: An account with this username does not exist. Please try again." 

Would love to hear any updates on what they email back to you!

11 hours ago, prepaKL said:

Same here! I submitted to CASPA on 5/5/23 and haven't received a confirmation email yet from MCPHS. I also clicked on "forgot password" and the message says "Error: An account with this username does not exist. Please try again." 

Would love to hear any updates on what they email back to you!

They were able to reset my username/password and told me I’ll be receiving an email shortly to access the portal. I recommend reaching out! 

• Like 1