On 6/19/2023 at 9:47 PM, arima said:

has anyone heard anything yet?

I received an invite to interview with their program on June 28th for either July 11th or July 18th in Boston. I was already accepted to another PA program and I decided not to do this interview due to travel costs and extra time off work. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nnb99 said:

I received an invite to interview with their program on June 28th for either July 11th or July 18th in Boston. I was already accepted to another PA program and I decided not to do this interview due to travel costs and extra time off work. Good luck to you!

When did you apply and what were your stats?

2 hours ago, ninaprepa said:

When did you apply and what were your stats?

I submitted my CASPA for this program on May 13th. I have a bachelor's of science in human nutrition, foods, and exercise; graduated in May 2021 summa cum laude from the honors college at my university, ranked #1 in my university graduating class of >7000 students. I graduated from my undergrad university with a 4.0 GPA, but overall my non-science GPA was 3.89 due to dual enrollment classes I took in high school (52 credits worth). I was president of 2 honor societies, on executive leadership teams of 3 clubs/service orgs, and worked part time as a tutor in undergrad. Applied with approx 4000 hours of PCE as a medical assistant in dermatology, and approx 300 hours of shadowing experience with a PA. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nnb99 said:

congratulations!! good luck on your journey and thank you so much! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, ninaprepa said:

Congrats! What were your stats, if you don't mind sharing?

OOS applicant from southeast US

cgpa: 3.81

sgpa: 3.73

PCE: ~3000 as a PCA/PCT in heme/onc

volunteer: ~1500 hrs, raised $10k+ for pediatric cancer

shadowing: 66 from various PAs

posting for transparency, not to get anyone discouraged as we will all end up where we are meant to ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...