Sign in to follow this  
keithle2

Class of 2015 ...interviews & acceptance

yea, i know that someone in my anatomy lab had an interview this week.. i think i heard they are finishing up interviews this coming week.

I had my interview on Oct. 3 and I have heard nothing back as of yet.. Some of my friends were told December and others were told January when they would hear back.. I am wondering if they are just being very vague for a reason...? =/

Just finished my interview this morning. It went really well, I think it was by far the best interview I have had. Everything just seemed to line up.....now the waiting game! I was told no later than Christmas I would hear either way. I don't think I did that great on the physiology test though but that's just a small portion of being excepted, I think the interview and the questionairre is what matters most.

Congrats all whom have been accepted! I too was accepted around the end of October. My interview was middle of Sept, so I waited roughly a month and a half before getting an acceptance call. Stay positive and good luck to the rest of applicants. See all accepties in May, I can't wait !!!!

Has anyone got a rejection letter or email or however they do it? Seems pretty quiet lately........Has anyone been interviewed since Dec. 6th? Or any accepted since the last post on the 13th?

I just got an alternate email. Any idea of the percentages of being selected as an alternate in the past to CMU? Any of you who have been accepted decline to go to another school?