Class of 2015 ...interviews & acceptance

Nope, I had a mishap with my GRE score, Basically thought I sent it in a yr ago when I took the exam (wrong code). So there was a month delay when I got my caspa and supp application and money in til when they told me they did not have my GRE. So I think I got put behind a lot of people. :[ I am still hopeful though. how about you?

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email today saying my app was incomplete because they didn't get my GRE scrores, thanks ETS!!!! I am looking at my scores sent from ETS and it clearly shows I sent them to CMU on 8/17, anywho CMU is allowing me to send a copy of what I have and accept it, seems they said they have been having problems with ETS and receiving scores. Sucks though that now I am going to be WAY behind!

Just had my interview today. The first of many, but CMU is one of my top picks so I've got my fingers crossed :) I feel pretty good about the interview. I met one other applicant prior to our respective interviews but I've forgotten his name. He was finishing up his pre-interview questionnaire as I was starting mine. I'm curious to hear how others felt about their interviews. Let us know on here if any of you are offered a spot!

@Marvi1kd - From what I've been told and understand, the committee meets every few weeks or so (with no set dates) to decide on which interviewed applicants to accept. After my interview, I was told that I would know one way or the other by some time in December. I have no idea how many they accept each time but I would think there are still a lot of open seats. I was accepted on October 22nd and I believe there were only 5 accepted to the program before that date. Let me know how your interview goes and feel free to message me if you have any questions beforehand.

Hi Everyone. I applied to 8 programs, but i applied kinda late. Also, CASPA took forever to send my application. so basically they sent my application at the end of September. I have 3.4 overall and 3.28 science GPA. I am majoring in Public Health. i have taken and successfully completed almost all prerequisites required by most schools. i have shadowing experience (medical doctor) of one year and I have also worked as a medical interpreter for more than a year. I took GRE last week but didn't do that well. I got only 280. Most schools for which i applied are on east coast like Daemon, UMDNJ, NyIT etc. Do you people think that i have any chances to get interviews? i am worried these days. And Good luck to all those who applied this year! :)

@jksuga - I was told after my interview that I would know for sure by the end of December whether I was accepted, rejected, or put on their alternate list. I know it's tough sitting there and waiting though, as I interviewed last year in October and didn't find out until January that I was placed on their alternate list and then waited until May to find out that I didn't get in. It's easier said than done, but just try and hang in there and it shouldn't be much longer until you hear back from them. Best of luck to you!

Archived