West Coast University Hybrid LA 22-23 cycle

Just got the acceptance email!

For those wondering if it is too late, it's definitely not! Apply!!! I applied on Sept. 20, got invited to an interview on Sept. 22 for Sept. 26, and then got the acceptance today, Sept. 27. 

Everyone was very nice and welcoming. If anyone has started a fb group or something for the next cohort let me know! 

24 minutes ago, prepa2323 said:

For those wondering if it is too late, it's definitely not! Apply!!! I applied on Sept. 20, got invited to an interview on Sept. 22 for Sept. 26, and then got the acceptance today, Sept. 27. 

Everyone was very nice and welcoming. If anyone has started a fb group or something for the next cohort let me know! 

Yay! Congrats , my question is , were you completely verified by when you applied ? I still have pending courses that I'm finishing by late OCTOBER. 

10 hours ago, prepa2323 said:

Congrats!!! I was also interviewed on Sept.26 and got my acceptance letter the 27th! Are you planning on attending WCU?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, prepa2323 said:

That's awesome! I also interviewed on September 26th, and got the acceptance Email the following day. So excited to attend this school, and able to stay local (I live 20 minutes away).

• Like 3

20 hours ago, gstanziola said:

Yay! Congrats , my question is , were you completely verified by when you applied ? I still have pending courses that I'm finishing by late OCTOBER. 

I did have all of my courses completed and was verified. I am not sure if they accept pending courses but if they do you might as well apply. 

10 hours ago, Luna99 said:

Congrats!!! I was also interviewed on Sept.26 and got my acceptance letter the 27th! Are you planning on attending WCU?

I submitted the seat deposit and am planning to attend, but I am a bit nervous about the hybrid delivery. I am going to do some more research on the faculty and wait to see if I hear back from any other schools.

It does seem like being the first cohort would provide some more benefits and the faculty would want us to pass the PANCE perhaps just as much as we do, but I am still nervous being the first. What do you all think?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prepa2323 said:

I submitted the seat deposit and am planning to attend, but I am a bit nervous about the hybrid delivery. I am going to do some more research on the faculty and wait to see if I hear back from any other schools.

It does seem like being the first cohort would provide some more benefits and the faculty would want us to pass the PANCE perhaps just as much as we do, but I am still nervous being the first. What do you all think?

Same here! I have the same doubts as you regarding how new the program is. However, I left the interview with a really good feeling about the the faculty and the program Itself. I’m looking forward for the hybrid modality, as I have taken hybrid classes during the pandemic and I really enjoyed having access to online resources including recorded lectures. It's a plus for me that it's a 22-month program because it means we can reach our goal faster. Do you mind sharing your research on the faculty with me? Hopefully we get to experience this journey together!! Wishing you the absolute best. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MERCY123 said:

Congratulation! everyone got accepted!

If you guys wanna have a group on FB, I will create one. 

Please let me know!

Thank You

Congrats future PAs!! How exciting! I am not so active on FB, but I don't mind joining a group if everyone prefers to connect there. Otherwise, I started a GroupMe (join via link: https://groupme.com/join_group/89667567/eU6nHvVj) this past weekend. It's been only me and brodygrody in there, but I would love to get a chance to meet everyone!! I also would be cool with joining a discord/slack if anyone wants to use those channels. 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, brodygrody said:

Congrats! Good luck on your interview! You got this!

Thank you, how was the interview experience for you? This is literally my first interview ever and I'm a nervous wreck. 😞 I saw that there is 8 MMIs and then a Q&A session, idk if you're allowed to say but what's the Q&A session? A traditional interview? If you can't say I understand! I'm just curious on what I should expect

Edited by thuv1nh

44 minutes ago, thuv1nh said:

Thank you, how was the interview experience for you? This is literally my first interview ever and I'm a nervous wreck. 😞 I saw that there is 8 MMIs and then a Q&A session, idk if you're allowed to say but what's the Q&A session? A traditional interview? If you can't say I understand! I'm just curious on what I should expect

It was my first interview also, don’t worry they are very welcoming. The Q&A session is just if the candidates have any questions, they can ask them during that time.

I know everybody says this, but the best thing that you can do is just be yourself (you’ll totally understand this after you have an interview)!

• Upvote 1