ATSU Central Coast 2022-2023

I just got the confirmation for the zoom interview and have declined to attend. 

I hope this opens a spot for someone who had this school as a top pick. Good luck everyone. 

The email said they will not be making decisions until June/July and to not expect to hear from them til then. This is a long time after another program is supposed to start and I unfortunately can’t risk it. 

On 3/22/2023 at 12:25 PM, Ollie9 said:

Does anyone know if they interview everyone who applies or have they already gone through some sort of selection? 

From what I understood from their website, anyone who meets the requirements will be granted an interview. Idk how to feel about that. I get that this is a holistic process but I feel like it is too much work for the school committee to make their decision after having to interview a lot of students. Idk I could be wrong. 

Step 1: Application

Applicants will submit an application through CASPA prior to the application deadline, April 1, 2023 and will need to complete a secondary application provided by email from ATSU admissions. Upon receipt of a completed application, the University admissions department will verify the application demonstrates fulfillment of the application requirements. Applications which meet the program’s requirements will be forwarded to the program for interviews.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:00 PM, serenanicole98 said:

Did anyone interview this week?? How did it go? 

Can’t give much information because we signed the confidentiality form. However, I can say the faculty and staff are professional and sweet at the same time. Be yourself!! It’s a good opportunity to talk with them. It is MMI so you’re in breakout rooms.