ATSU Central Coast 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 11:01 AM, 757PTAtoPA said:

I got an email on Saturday from them that said "we are getting much closer to sending out the next steps of the application process. We are hoping to get some of the next steps sent out to some applicants in the next month."

Hopefully it'll be early in the next month as opposed to later!

Can you send a screenshot of the email. I haven’t received an email from them, and you would think it’s a mass email to all the applicants right? 

I got the following email today: 

Congratulations on completing Step 1 of the application and interview process for A.T. Still University’s Central Coast Physician Assistant (CCPA) Program. All of your materials have been received by Admissions and sent to our program for further review. We will notify you if additional information is required. 

You are now entering Step 2. 

What to expect next:

Step 2A is a series of asynchronous (on your own time) assignments to be completed in Canvas (a website learning management system) which are timed and evaluated by faculty and staff. In the next week, you will receive additional details via email about logging in and access to Canvas. 

After completing Step 2A activities you will then receive an invitation to schedule for Step 2B. This step includes a series of live, web conference interviews with faculty. You will need a smartphone with a wireless (not cellular) internet connection or (ideally) a computer with an internet connection, a webcam, and a microphone to attend live interviews via Zoom. You do not need to have a Zoom account to attend the interviews. (New to Zoom? More information can be found 

The requirements for proceeding are:

• Ability to utilize google sheets and submission of activity assignments in Canvas.

• A working gmail address is required for Canvas where you will complete Step 2A activities. 

• If you do not have a gmail account, click to create one for free.

• Please fill out with your Gmail information so we can send further instructions on how to access Canvas.

Is this an interview invite? 

Edited by PA2PA777

2 minutes ago, PA2PA777 said:

I got the following email today: 

Congratulations on completing Step 1 of the application and interview process for A.T. Still University’s Central Coast Physician Assistant (CCPA) Program. All of your materials have been received by Admissions and sent to our program for further review. We will notify you if additional information is required. 

You are now entering Step 2. 

What to expect next:

Step 2A is a series of asynchronous (on your own time) assignments to be completed in Canvas (a website learning management system) which are timed and evaluated by faculty and staff. In the next week, you will receive additional details via email about logging in and access to Canvas. 

After completing Step 2A activities you will then receive an invitation to schedule for Step 2B. This step includes a series of live, web conference interviews with faculty. You will need a smartphone with a wireless (not cellular) internet connection or (ideally) a computer with an internet connection, a webcam, and a microphone to attend live interviews via Zoom. You do not need to have a Zoom account to attend the interviews. (New to Zoom? More information can be found here)

The requirements for proceeding are:

• Ability to utilize google sheets and submission of activity assignments in Canvas.

• A working gmail address is required for Canvas where you will complete Step 2A activities. 

• If you do not have a gmail account, click here to create one for free.

• Please fill out this google form with your Gmail information so we can send further instructions on how to access Canvas.

Is this an interview invite? 

I’m wondering the same thing! I don’t want to get too excited yet if it isn’t lol