ATSU Central Coast 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 4:29 PM, serenanicole98 said:

Has anyone applied yet? I know it is early but I already submitted since  I have everything done. 

I did! They told me the supplemental application won't be sent out yet, as they're still working on the previous cohort applications. Good luck, everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 2:06 PM, 757PTAtoPA said:

I did! They told me the supplemental application won't be sent out yet, as they're still working on the previous cohort applications. Good luck, everyone!

Is this for the 2023 start date? I'm confused because I think the other forum that is 2021-2022 is referring to a 2022 start date. 

13 minutes ago, 757PTAtoPA said:

Yes, I applied for the 2023 start date. Hopefully now that the 2021-2022 cohort is full they will send out the secondary application for 2022-2023!

awesome! Finally! Do you think they'll have more questions to answer on the secondary? I hope not since there were supplemental questions on the CASPA application 

19 hours ago, 757PTAtoPA said:

Yes, I applied for the 2023 start date. Hopefully now that the 2021-2022 cohort is full they will send out the secondary application for 2022-2023!

Oh awesome! I was starting to get worried why I hadn't received the secondary for the 2023 start date yet. Thank you for responding!

On 8/10/2022 at 6:15 PM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

awesome! Finally! Do you think they'll have more questions to answer on the secondary? I hope not since there were supplemental questions on the CASPA application 

In my experience the supplemental applications typically have their own list of questions that differ from the ones through CASPA. This is my first time applying to this program so I don't have a definitive answer, but I imagine there will be more questions!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there! I am trying to figure out how to become a hometown scholar - Arizona. I am looking at the list of CHC schools, and the underserved hospital I work at is not on the list. Does anyone know if we can use places not on the CHC list? Or does anyone know where I can find out this info? Thanks!!