ATSU Central Coast 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping this cycle’s interview process happens sooner than later. I did apply later than others, but I would absolutely love to attend this program. Anyone else nervous seeing how last cycle’s interviews and acceptances stretched into late summer? I hope it won’t be the same this year since many other schools start in June so commitments have to be made earlier 😕 

Also I could be wrong but I read in the handbook that the program does offer one elective rotation, but current students told me they do not get any electives? Anyone else have any info on this? Not sure if things change on a cohort to cohort basis since the program is still new and working out tweaks.

Good luck to everyone! CCPA seems like an amazing program so best wishes for all of us!

10 minutes ago, serenanicole98 said:

I applied in September and received the email January 25th that I moved on to step 2. I received the canvas modules February 10th. 

Thanks so much for your response! Congrats on step 2! Is it not rolling admissions? I thought people who applied earlier would have heard back or interviewed by now if it’s rolling? 

12 minutes ago, serenanicole98 said:

It is rolling admissions but their deadline isn't until April 1st because they start in October. Interviews start next month. 

Ok thanks! Also sorry for so many questions but are the Canvas modules sent to everyone who will be chosen for an interview? Or are they sent to everyone who applies?