A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

3 hours ago, jmm16 said:

For those of you who have made it past the first module, is the second one similar? Like similar in the sense that you are able to go to the activity and read over the instructions before actually starting/having to submit the activity? I’m trying to tread carefully and don’t want to open it unprepared if I need to start it at the time I’ve opened it! Hopefully that makes sense, good luck to everyone working on the modules!!!!🤗

Yes

6 hours ago, nc1938 said:

Did anyone receive confirmation after completing the canvas course / assignments? I completed all three but the course still shows up in my canvas page. Unsure if it was supposed to disappear or if there would be any notice.

I didn’t receive any confirmation yet. Does anyone know how long it takes before we receive instructions to schedule for part 2B?

38 minutes ago, Danigirl said:

From what the email is stating, interviews aren’t set up until people finish the assignments in canvas.

Thanks for responding. Yeah I'm wondering when I'll be getting an update since it has been almost 2 months since I submitted my secondary application. It's my number one choice since I'm in California. 

5 hours ago, Bob234 said:

Has the deadline passed to submit the canvas activities ? I was invited to step B, but I never received canvas information. 

How did you receive an email about step 2B? Do you mind sending a screenshot? 
I just completed the canvas assignments today, but I haven’t seen or received anything since. 

This google form has nothing to do with scheduling step 2B interviews right? I hope I didn’t forget to do anything. But there is a google form in the email that you’re supposed to fill out so they can sand canvas info. Completely forgot about that, that explains why some of you didn’t get the canvas email. Has anyone received info for 2B interview yet? I haven’t , but I want to make sure I don’t miss anything 😭😭😭

17 minutes ago, LionOfJuda said:

This google form has nothing to do with scheduling step 2B interviews right? I hope I didn’t forget to do anything. But there is a google form in the email that you’re supposed to fill out so they can sand canvas info. Completely forgot about that, that explains why some of you didn’t get the canvas email. Has anyone received info for 2B interview yet? I haven’t , but I want to make sure I don’t miss anything 😭😭😭

There is a Google form on canvas after you finish the modules. I think they posted it today because I didn’t see it yesterday. The canvas Google form is for receiving step 2b info.

Edited by Jade4788
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1