A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

On 2/19/2023 at 11:40 PM, JayPhayPA said:

Thanks. Has anyone figured out how to show extended years worth of healthcare experience? It calculates it automatically at the end cell, but that is just weekly. How do we show that we have sustained that job for over 6 years.

You would have to list that job for the span of 6 years worth of months if that makes sense

On 2/9/2023 at 2:17 PM, Prepakbv said:

Would applying now be too late? Or should I wait for the next cycle? what are the chances my app would be viewed/considered? 

Hey! Did you end up applying? I was even later to apply than you so wondering if I have zero chances 😞 I love the program I just kept reading concerns about attending a provisional accreditation school so I held back. Then decided to apply anyway because it didn’t matter to me honestly since I liked the program so much. The last I heard was my app is ready for review because my secondary was processed almost immediately within a day but that’s about it 

1 hour ago, FaithTowardsMed said:

Can any one help me log on to Canvas? I am confused. 

Hi! It is your complete email address for the username and for the password it is your email without everything after @

For example, if my email is bethepa@gmail.com

- username: bethepa@gmail.com

- password: bethepa

Edited by bethepa

Okay, so I have finished all modules & submitted the google form submission at the end. I see where they have sent an announcement on Feb 24 regarding the google form and tentative dates for interviews. Has anyone received any information regarding interviews sign ups? Or further instructions? I just wanted to make sure I have not missed anything because my original canvas email went to my spam email. Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, JayPhayPA said:

Okay, so I have finished all modules & submitted the google form submission at the end. I see where they have sent an announcement on Feb 24 regarding the google form and tentative dates for interviews. Has anyone received any information regarding interviews sign ups? Or further instructions? I just wanted to make sure I have not missed anything because my original canvas email went to my spam email. Thanks in advance!

They sent an email from the "CO2025 Admissions Program" to your email you signed up for Canvas saying:

"We will be sending out additional information regarding the process to schedule an interview date in the upcoming weeks for those who have completed all of the Canvas activities and submitted the Google form. Our current interview dates are scheduled for: 

• March 23 (Thursday)
  • March 24 (Friday)
  • April 4 (Tuesday)
  • April 11 (Tuesday)

Please budget approximately 5 hours on one of those days for interviews and the forum with the Program Director."

Hope this helps! 

• Thanks 1