Concordia University 2022-2023

• 2 months later...

The Concordia Physician Assistant program is a TERRIBLE institution. This program is unorganized and the educational quality is poor, with little structure and direction to ensure students have a sufficient educational experience. The professors are unhelpful and uninterested in helping their students. If you don't want to be continuously threatened to be kicked out of the program by your educators throughout your PA journey– do NOT go here. If you value diversity and inclusion, this is not the place for you. Plenty of students have been discriminated against here due to race and other factors. They will lie to you during your interview and tell you about all of this “innovative technology” you will use to enhance your education like the VRs; however, we did not use any of these resources nor were they offered to us. Check out their attrition rate on their website! 2 people gone from their first cohort and 4 left their second cohort– That speaks for itself. I anticipate their provisional accreditation to be ripped away very soon and put on probation. This program should be avoided AT ALL COSTS. 

- Just another student trying to help out future students

1 hour ago, REALPA said:

The Concordia Physician Assistant program is a TERRIBLE institution. This program is unorganized and the educational quality is poor, with little structure and direction to ensure students have a sufficient educational experience. The professors are unhelpful and uninterested in helping their students. If you don't want to be continuously threatened to be kicked out of the program by your educators throughout your PA journey– do NOT go here. If you value diversity and inclusion, this is not the place for you. Plenty of students have been discriminated against here due to race and other factors. They will lie to you during your interview and tell you about all of this “innovative technology” you will use to enhance your education like the VRs; however, we did not use any of these resources nor were they offered to us. Check out their attrition rate on their website! 2 people gone from their first cohort and 4 left their second cohort– That speaks for itself. I anticipate their provisional accreditation to be ripped away very soon and put on probation. This program should be avoided AT ALL COSTS. 

That's very bold to say plenty of students have been discriminated against due to race can you give any examples?

On 5/10/2023 at 7:51 PM, REALPA said:

Hello, I am a current student at Concordia University-Ann Arbor's PA Program. As someone who just finished their didactic curriculum, I feel so blessed to have been taught by our incredible faculty. All of our professors have been willing to meet with students to help with academic and simple life needs. As mentioned, PA school is incredibly tough and every school will have students that start the program and not graduate. While I cannot speak to the circumstances of those aforementioned students, I can say both the students that have recently graduated and those starting clinicals are all incredibly well prepared. Both cohorts have scored significantly well above the national average on the PACKRAT, and that speaks volumes about our program and faculty. I wish you all luck this application cycle, and I can only hope you consider Concordia-Ann Arbor!

• Thanks 1