MICHIGAN: Oakland University 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, natalie22800 said:

I have applied, sent in my CAPSA, only to be emailed that they aren't taking CASPA and using their own grad app. Please message me if you already sent your CASPA in to OU. I am mad I want my money back! 

I didn’t get this email? I applied the first day CASPA opened; that’s crazy. What is the grad app they said they’re using?

3 hours ago, 18hopefulpa92 said:

Sooo how do we go about getting our money back?

I called the department after multiple times trying to get a hold of the guy who I was emailing back and forth. He literally told me he has no idea about anything, including refunds. Called CASPA and they do no refunds and said to contact school. Please message me if you are struggling with this!!! Glad I am not the only one.n 

I do not think they will give you a refund. From the last of what I have heard, your application is still available and considered for the fall of 2024 cohort. So it basically just sits there until they review applications. They are a developing program. That is stated on CASPA and so they do not have anything figured out yet. This is why their program requirements or even information on the website seems unfinished. 

On 10/12/2022 at 1:21 PM, HeyoPA07 said:

I do not think they will give you a refund. From the last of what I have heard, your application is still available and considered for the fall of 2024 cohort. So it basically just sits there until they review applications. They are a developing program. That is stated on CASPA and so they do not have anything figured out yet. This is why their program requirements or even information on the website seems unfinished. 

This program a dead mission…, they went from anticipation of matriculating their class in October 2023 to October 2024