Concordia University 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 10:22 PM, prepa1324 said:

can someone who received an interview share their stats plz 🙂 I am wondering if i should apply or not 

I was accepted with the following stats as a non-traditional student going back to school in my late 20s. 

Cumulative GPA: 3.31

Science GPA: 3.43

Post-Bacc GPA: 3.97

PCE: About 2,500 as an MA at the time of application. Much of it in an underserved population which I focused on in my personal statement. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 6:09 PM, physioo said:

is there a facebook page or groupchat for admitted students who are going?

If someone makes one please add it in here! I would but I am unsure how to go about that, if someone is good at organizing something like a group me or facebook for the upcoming class that would be amazing 🙂

On 1/28/2023 at 5:11 PM, PrePAHelp1 said:

Received an interview invite yesterday for 02/17!

Can anyone share what their interview experience was like? I've only had one interview before and it was online

Hey I'll see you there I'm interviewing on that date as well. Can anyone provide specific questions that were asked of you during the interview process? I need to start preparing ASAP. Many thanks. 

1 hour ago, NeuroNate24 said:

Looks like there are only 6 members on the groupme. Did only 6 people get accepted so far or how many of you guys got accepted? Also, for those who interviewed how would you rate the competitiveness of the interview at this program as well as actually getting in to other PA programs you interviewed for?

There are definitely more than 6 people accepted. I think not everyone is a member of this forum. I interviewed back at the beginning of August and I think I was the 2nd round of interviews. It's pretty normal for programs to still be filling this late in the cycle but odds are there are only a few spots left.

It's hard to say how competitive it is because everyone has different stats. But for me I only got a few more interview invites which I turned down because I was less interested in those schools. I did not get interview invites at the very competitive schools I applied to. But again, every case is different and obviously Concordia liked something about me.