22-23 Application Cycle

Goodluck everyone! I am a current Didactic Year student in the program and wanted to wish y'all luck. This part can be extremely nerve wracking as you wait to hear back from programs. Try and relax and take time for yourselves. It made me feel better to know that it was out of my hands. That didn't stop me from checking my email every 5 minutes haha. I hope you all receive some good news! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zae3499 said:

I might've missed it, but did they mention when we would hear back from the interviewers?

I thought the same thing, the end was kind of quick and I was like, wait, what's next? I had already looked at last year's posts though, so guess it will be similar.

1 minute ago, BigZee said:

I thought the same thing, the end was kind of quick and I was like, wait, what's next? I had already looked at last year's posts though, so guess it will be similar.

The end did happen quick! I had one question I was hoping to ask but we ran out of time. 

The staff and students were so nice and personable. They really gave off a family vibe. I enjoyed the experience. 

11 minutes ago, Snoopy22 said:

The end did happen quick! I had one question I was hoping to ask but we ran out of time. 

The staff and students were so nice and personable. They really gave off a family vibe. I enjoyed the experience. 

For sure, I felt the same way about the general vibe. It's my first choice school so I'm really hoping it works out there. I just love the focus on diversity and inclusion; really makes them stand out.

20 minutes ago, BigZee said:

For sure, I felt the same way about the general vibe. It's my first choice school so I'm really hoping it works out there. I just love the focus on diversity and inclusion; really makes them stand out.

It's my first choice too. I love the community outreach and involvement they have created especially with inclusion and diversity. I also like the guest speakers they bring in. Overall I was rather impressed.

15 hours ago, Snoopy22 said:

It's my first choice too. I love the community outreach and involvement they have created especially with inclusion and diversity. I also like the guest speakers they bring in. Overall I was rather impressed.

Yeah, it's great they bring in experts to talk about their areas. Waiting feels that much harder when you want it so bad.

• Like 2