22-23 Application Cycle

Hey everyone!

My name is Meghan Mitchell & I'm a current didactic year student and the president of the PA student society here at Pitt! Please feel free to email me at mem465@pitt.edu for any questions you have about the program & I'd be happy to answer! 

If you're looking for details/glimpse of the day-to-day life as a Pitt PA student, check out

@pittPAstudents on instagram (the offical pitt PA student-run instagram page)

@meghanthepa_s on instagram (my personal pa student instagram )

@pa_taja on instagram (my classmate taja's personal pa student instagram)

Congratulations to everyone receiving interviews & I look forward to meeting you all on interview day!

Best,

Meghan

• Like 2

5 hours ago, meghanmitchell said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Meghan Mitchell & I'm a current didactic year student and the president of the PA student society here at Pitt! Please feel free to email me at mem465@pitt.edu for any questions you have about the program & I'd be happy to answer! 

If you're looking for details/glimpse of the day-to-day life as a Pitt PA student, check out

Congratulations to everyone receiving interviews & I look forward to meeting you all on interview day!

Best,

Meghan

Thanks for popping on and offering your help! Excited about the interview and getting to meet you, your classmates, and the faculty! 🙂

On 6/23/2022 at 3:42 PM, meghanmitchell said:

Hey everyone!

Best,

Meghan

It's a pleasure meeting you! I look forward the the interview day. Thanks for being here for support!

17 minutes ago, Hanp56 said:

Its officially been 3 weeks since they received my application and I’ve heard nothing. I’m literally losing confidence by the day!!

Don’t lose hope just yet! It’s still really early. It was just over 3 weeks between emails for me. Keep your head up! 

1 hour ago, janecoco said:

do you know If rejection emails are sent out?

I presume they would send a rejection. It seems that they put people in the decision pending folder because they are considering offering an interview, but are waiting for more applications to come in to make a final decision. So it’s very possible that they are just still deciding.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:57 PM, Ranashpa said:

Don’t lose hope just yet! It’s still really early. It was just over 3 weeks between emails for me. Keep your head up! 

You were right! I just received an interview offer for July 26th!! 🙂 They received my application June 7th if anyone is wondering. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, livizpa22 said:

Thats amazing!! Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Of course!

cGPA: 3.88

sGPA: 3.91

PCE: about 1700 working as a CNA in long term care 

HCE: 70 hours as a hospital volunteer 

Volunteering: around 40 hours through a service learning trip (a lot of my other volunteer experiences got cancelled because of COVID :/)

Shadowing: 40 hours with one cardio surgery PA

My application definitely has strengths and weaknesses!

1 minute ago, Hanp56 said:

Of course!

cGPA: 3.88

sGPA: 3.91

PCE: about 1700 working as a CNA in long term care 

HCE: 70 hours as a hospital volunteer 

Volunteering: around 40 hours through a service learning trip (a lot of my other volunteer experiences got cancelled because of COVID :/)

Shadowing: 40 hours with one cardio surgery PA

My application definitely has strengths and weaknesses!

Amazing! Thank you so much!! This was very helpful! 😊