22-23 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, ErinSimqu said:

Just got an email that my application is in their decision-pending file and I may or may not receive an interview for a seat in the 2023 class. Has anyone else received this/ know more about what it means? It is like a waitlist for interviews? Thanks in advance! 

I also received this and interpreted it the same way

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErinSimqu said:

Just got an email that my application is in their decision-pending file and I may or may not receive an interview for a seat in the 2023 class. Has anyone else received this/ know more about what it means? It is like a waitlist for interviews? Thanks in advance! 

I also received the same email. Guessing we just have to wait? 

• Like 1

Hey guys, I was verified Monday 6/6 and received a confirmation email saying they received my application on Tuesday morning. Haven’t heard anything since but I’m hoping I’m still early enough for the first interview slot! Has anyone heard anything since posting?

I was CASPA verified around May 17th. On June 6th or 7th I received an email stating my application was going into the decision pending file. June 8th I was invited to an interview which is scheduled for July 12. 

Anyone interviewed with Pitt before and can offer general information or tips to prepare for?

On 6/12/2022 at 8:29 PM, Snoopy22 said:

I was CASPA verified around May 17th. On June 6th or 7th I received an email stating my application was going into the decision pending file. June 8th I was invited to an interview which is scheduled for July 12. 

Anyone interviewed with Pitt before and can offer general information or tips to prepare for?

I second this! Also, good luck to the both of us 🙂

16 hours ago, nataliej said:

This is my first time applying to Pitt and I submitted my application on 6/7. Does anyone have any insight on whether this is early, late, or somewhere in the middle by Pitt's standards? 

I also received an email saying that they received my application around this time, I’m hoping we’re early enough for a July interview!

2 hours ago, Snoopy22 said:

I think you both are early enough for the second July interview date. Assuming they haven't started sending invites out yet for that date.

That’s what I was thinking too, hopefully we’re right. Good luck to you at your interview! 🙂

On 6/14/2022 at 4:40 PM, nataliej said:

This is my first time applying to Pitt and I submitted my application on 6/7. Does anyone have any insight on whether this is early, late, or somewhere in the middle by Pitt's standards? 

Hi, I submitted my CASPA application last year in the first week of June and I am currently a Pitt PA student. Feel free to message me