North central college Illinois 2022

2 hours ago, PAstudent0216 said:

Hi guys! I have an upcoming interview with NCC and wanted to ask if you guys had any tips on how to prepare? Anything helps! Thank you in advance and good luck to you all! 🙂

Have a laid out reasoning as to not only Why PA but why NCC? 

Think about how you'll cope with the stresses that come with the rigors of PA school.

Think about all the experiences that led you to choose what you're doing right now and also the patients whose lives you may have made a difference in even if it was by spending a little more time with them or advocating for a service for them. 

Hope that provides some guidance. Good luck!

11 hours ago, GoldenHeart18 said:

Have a laid out reasoning as to not only Why PA but why NCC? 

Think about how you'll cope with the stresses that come with the rigors of PA school.

Think about all the experiences that led you to choose what you're doing right now and also the patients whose lives you may have made a difference in even if it was by spending a little more time with them or advocating for a service for them. 

Hope that provides some guidance. Good luck!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I really appreciate this, hope I can quote in a couple weeks with an acceptance. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 5:10 PM, lalalalal said:

for poeple that have been accepted, is the program start date actually January 3rd? in my waitlist email it said my application is active until Jan 3rd.

Mine said the same. I'm assuming we can be taken off the waitlist at anytime before 1st day of classes. I'm not sure where I read it, but I remember seeing 1st  day of class is Jan 9th. I could be mistaken though. 

11 hours ago, Almostsunshine said:

Had interview this week at North Central. Got email this morning that I have been put on alternate list. Really upset about it 

I was also put on the alternate list. Maybe we were all interviewed as alternates? Maybe they only had one spot left. Who knows.