North central college Illinois 2022

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know for their prerequisites where it states "Science at the 200 level or above. The following classes will be accepted: Genetics, Immunology, Cell or Molecular Biology, Organic Chemistry", are those the only ones they will accept or are those just examples? I have taken general bio 1 and 2 and want to know if those apply.

10 minutes ago, DAZCAL said:

Does anyone know for their prerequisites where it states "Science at the 200 level or above. The following classes will be accepted: Genetics, Immunology, Cell or Molecular Biology, Organic Chemistry", are those the only ones they will accept or are those just examples? I have taken general bio 1 and 2 and want to know if those apply.

those are the only ones they will accept. they won't accept bio 2 cuz its a 100 level class

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, AspiringPAc said:

I called the admissions office earlier next week that the first interview date will be July 26th. They said they are going to send interview invites in the next upcoming weeks, leading to that date!

I called 3 days ago and was told there are two interviews for July which are July 12 and July 26. They stated admissions are carefully reviewing applications and that they will send out invites early this coming week. So we were both given different responses 

Hey guys! I am a current student in the program but understand the anxiety and confusion so wanted to offer a little clarity. There has been a shift in the program leadership over the last few weeks and that has caused this delay so I apologize about that. I am in no way speaking for or on behalf of the school, just wanted to update you. I believe the July 12 interview date was cancelled for this reason and the first interview date is set for July 26, with additional dates after that. Look forwards to seeing some of you then and stick with it!!

1 hour ago, Sourpatchkid said:

Hey guys! I am a current student in the program but understand the anxiety and confusion so wanted to offer a little clarity. There has been a shift in the program leadership over the last few weeks and that has caused this delay so I apologize about that. I am in no way speaking for or on behalf of the school, just wanted to update you. I believe the July 12 interview date was cancelled for this reason and the first interview date is set for July 26, with additional dates after that. Look forwards to seeing some of you then and stick with it!!

Wait what do you mean shift in leadership? Is there a new program director? 

19 hours ago, Soontobepa11 said:

Wait what do you mean shift in leadership? Is there a new program director? 

The change is actually due to ARC-PA changing the rules on how interviews are going, so faculty are trying to figure out how to work out this curveball. Also a student of the program, talked to the head of the program about it. & Yes, new program director but still a previous faculty member