North central college Illinois 2022

Anybody on here looking for a roommate? or know of good places to rent? I accepted my seat in the program, pending other schools closer to home, but I haven't heard back from any schools so I need to consider the possibility that I will be attending. If you want to DM that will be fine also. TIA! 😀

On 10/3/2022 at 3:57 PM, Nana0113 said:

Anybody on here looking for a roommate? or know of good places to rent? I accepted my seat in the program, pending other schools closer to home, but I haven't heard back from any schools so I need to consider the possibility that I will be attending. If you want to DM that will be fine also. TIA! 😀

Me!!

Hi guys! I’m an accepted student who lives out of states and was hoping to connect with other accepted students in this cohort! I called North Central today and they had not created anything yet because they’re still building their cohort - so i figured I’d kickstart it and start a GroupMe! DM me and I’ll send the link to the group me, feel free to request to join and please only DM if you’re already accepted! 😊😊

4 hours ago, lalalalal said:

Hey all! I have a virtual interview on 11/1 and I was wondering if any accepted students had any tips or tricks for the interview. All I know is that the interview is all day long and you meet with faculty and students. Would appreciate any advice:)

When did you apply? 🙂 

On 10/8/2022 at 11:24 AM, Ritu1164 said:

Hey guys, would i still have a chance if i apply to this program now? the deadline is in november but Im not sure if I will get a chance with how many applications they probably received and already looked over. what are your opinions? 

I would say it couldn't hurt. They are still looking to fill seats and are reviewing and offering invites as they come in. In my humble opinion, I would risk it and at least you know you made the attempt regardless of how it ends up, but it could come with an acceptance (=

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2022 at 12:13 PM, pastudent203 said:

Hi guys! I’m an accepted student who lives out of states and was hoping to connect with other accepted students in this cohort! I called North Central today and they had not created anything yet because they’re still building their cohort - so i figured I’d kickstart it and start a GroupMe! DM me and I’ll send the link to the group me, feel free to request to join and please only DM if you’re already accepted! 😊😊

Hey, I would love to join the groupme. I got accepted as well. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 5:43 PM, PAjourney2021 said:

Did you receive an email to do a one way interview? It seems like other candidates who have interviewed already got an email stating them to do that but I have not heard anything

My interview email said it was “all day starting at 8am central time” and during the day I would meet with faculty, current student, and hear a financial aid presentation” 

that’s the only info I have so far along with the zoom link!