UTSW 2022-2023 Application Cycle

43 minutes ago, ColdPillow said:

For those of you who were interviewed in late October, when did you submit your application? I submitted the later half of July so I figure by the time they get to my application it would be for the December or January interview just bc of the rolling system. But the suspense is killing me lol.

So I believe I submitted mine ~late July/early august and I was invited to interview on Sep 30th. But at the interviews it really felt like they’re honest and communicative with applicants, so I’d recommend reaching out to them maybe! 

2 hours ago, ColdPillow said:

For those of you who were interviewed in late October, when did you submit your application? I submitted the later half of July so I figure by the time they get to my application it would be for the December or January interview just bc of the rolling system. But the suspense is killing me lol.

I submitted mid May and I haven’t heard anything yet so I’m really not sure if the timing you submitted is affecting the timing that you get an invite or rejection 

Edited by Ringo12

Hello,

I received the texas residency questionnaire on 6/27 and completed it that day. I have not heard anything back, but I saw someone received a rejection and their status said “applicable complete” mine says that but under the communications tab all I see is “Thank you for your application to the physician assistant program”. Since I have not received a rejection email, am I still in the running? 

9 minutes ago, yourfuturePAC said:

Hello,

I received the texas residency questionnaire on 6/27 and completed it that day. I have not heard anything back, but I saw someone received a rejection and their status said “applicable complete” mine says that but under the communications tab all I see is “Thank you for your application to the physician assistant program”. Since I have not received a rejection email, am I still in the running? 

I'm wondering that too! I was verified through CASPA late May and have yet to hear from 6/12 schools I've applied to. We might still be in the running, fingers crossed!

19 hours ago, yourfuturePAC said:

Hello,

Hi! Yes, I believe that is correct. I haven't heard back as yet either, I submitted my application and residency questionnaire late July. They have been sending rejection emails throughout the past several months so since we haven't received anything yet I'm pretty sure we're still in the running. 👍

• Like 1