UTSW 2022-2023 Application Cycle

17 hours ago, TexasPAstudent said:

Hi, so sorry to hear! when did you apply? Also, when you get a rejection email do they also update your application portal under status. Just asking because my application portal says under review and I have not received any emails from them since I submitted my application.

Hi

On the portal it still says application completed  

17 hours ago, TexasPAstudent said:

Hi, so sorry to hear! when did you apply? Also, when you get a rejection email do they also update your application portal under status. Just asking because my application portal says under review and I have not received any emails from them since I submitted my applica

Edited by PrePa0710
  • Like 1

Hey everyone! Hope application/interview season is treating you all well! I am a current student in the class of 2022, graduating this December. I am a part of the UTSW student panel to help answer frequently asked questions about what it's like at our PA program. I met a few of you guys at the meet and greet last month, I'll also be at the upcoming one at the end of this month and the last meet and greet in January. If y'all have any specific questions about the program, admissions process or what to expect if accepted feel free to message me! Best of luck & happy PA week!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TheNeuroGuy said:

Hey everyone! Hope application/interview season is treating you all well! I am a current student in the class of 2022, graduating this December. I am a part of the UTSW student panel to help answer frequently asked questions about what it's like at our PA program. I met a few of you guys at the meet and greet last month, I'll also be at the upcoming one at the end of this month and the last meet and greet in January. If y'all have any specific questions about the program, admissions process or what to expect if accepted feel free to message me! Best of luck & happy PA week!

Hi! Thank you for your kindness. Do you know what it could mean if we haven’t received a rejection or an interview invite?

3 hours ago, maverickpa said:

Hi! Thank you for your kindness. Do you know what it could mean if we haven’t received a rejection or an interview invite?

Since there’s 2 more interview dates in December and January left there is still plenty of time for invites to be sent out over the next few weeks. The admissions committee is still hard at work going through applications.

I hadn't heard back regarding anything since applying mid-June, and I just found this forum. After reading about a residency questionnaire, I realized that I never received/saw that email. Lo and behold, there was an email in my spam that I received back in late June about filling out a residency questionnaire, so I just filled that out today. It's Oct 19 😞 I cannot believe I wasn't aware about that, and I'm so disappointed in myself since I didn't even see the email until today. But since I haven't gotten a rejection yet, does this mean I'm still being considered for an interview? Should I email the school about this; what do y'all think? 

14 hours ago, HtownPA said:

I hadn't heard back regarding anything since applying mid-June, and I just found this forum. After reading about a residency questionnaire, I realized that I never received/saw that email. Lo and behold, there was an email in my spam that I received back in late June about filling out a residency questionnaire, so I just filled that out today. It's Oct 19 😞 I cannot believe I wasn't aware about that, and I'm so disappointed in myself since I didn't even see the email until today. But since I haven't gotten a rejection yet, does this mean I'm still being considered for an interview? Should I email the school about this; what do y'all think? 

I believe everything was due on Sept. 1 including the residency questionnaire 😞 I mean you could ask to be sure though 

11 minutes ago, Lexibro said:

Hi all! At the 10/21 interview session they mentioned they would be calling to notify applicants of their acceptance this week. Let's keep each other updated if you were part of that interview session!

Hey, I was also part of that interview session. Haven’t heard anything yet but hopefully soon.

• Like 1