UTSW 2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, all! 
I am in the class of 2024 for this program. Last year, I was in y’all’s position and was checking the forums like CRAZY. It was like another full time job for me. So I couldn’t help but take a peek at all of the craziness this year. I am not here to share stats or info on the program or anything like that, just here to say good luck with this cycle! As hard as it may be, try not to compare your stats to others. This program is so diverse with people coming from various backgrounds. I remember comparing my stats to others in the forum thinking I wasn’t good enough, but look at me now!! Don’t doubt yourself. Y’all got this!!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, PrePA25 said:

Hi, all! 
I am in the class of 2024 for this program. Last year, I was in y’all’s position and was checking the forums like CRAZY. It was like another full time job for me. So I couldn’t help but take a peek at all of the craziness this year. I am not here to share stats or info on the program or anything like that, just here to say good luck with this cycle! As hard as it may be, try not to compare your stats to others. This program is so diverse with people coming from various backgrounds. I remember comparing my stats to others in the forum thinking I wasn’t good enough, but look at me now!! Don’t doubt yourself. Y’all got this!!

That’s very reassuring, thank you! Do you know approximately how many interviews they conduct? And when did you interview for the program? 

1 hour ago, FuturePA1811 said:

That’s very reassuring, thank you! Do you know approximately how many interviews they conduct? And when did you interview for the program? 

I’m not sure the total number but if it’s like last year, there are a couple into January. The website should have info somewhere I believe. I interviewed middle-end of November and was called first week of February!

2 hours ago, caspa23 said:

Received an invite for 10/01!! I would love to get in contact and meet others who will also be there before the meet and greet. If anyone would like to, please join My GroupMe!  

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/89685957/5i4S7iUE 

hiii congrats on the interview invite! do you mind sharing your stats?

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2022 at 1:12 PM, AspiringPaA22 said:

Anyone else from the 9/10 interview hear anything back?

It’s been radio silence over here. Really hoping we don’t have to wait until February but it’s not looking promising. Does anyone remember when we should contact them if we are accepted into a January start program to get an update?

13 hours ago, utdrml said:

It’s been radio silence over here. Really hoping we don’t have to wait until February but it’s not looking promising. Does anyone remember when we should contact them if we are accepted into a January start program to get an update?

They said if we get accepted somewhere else to let them know and they will more or less tell us whether we should accept their offer based on our chances of acceptance.