UTSW 2022-2023 Application Cycle

23 hours ago, ohdorkai said:

Should I email them asking if they got my application? I submitted 5/23 and was verified 5/24 as well. No emails from them and I didn't submit any GRE scores because I have a master's in public health. 

Still no residency questionnaire either! I'm getting a bit anxious too. Hopefully we receive the email soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, leighsilver said:

To everybody that is worried about UTSW not receiving GRE scores. I emailed them and they said that the scores are sent directly to the program and not to CASPA.

I sent my scores directly to the program using code 6686 but the UTSW portal still says that scores are not received. Does your portal say that scores are received? Wondering if I should resend them?

17 hours ago, utdrml said:

I sent my scores directly to the program using code 6686 but the UTSW portal still says that scores are not received. Does your portal say that scores are received? Wondering if I should resend them?

Yes, on the portal where I completed the residency questionnaire at the status checklist it says scores received on 6/24/2022 for the GRE scores part and for the application complete it says your application is ready

16 hours ago, radiantheart99 said:

I checked my ETS and it shows that they already sent my GRE scores directly to the program last week. But still isn’t showing up on my application? How long did it take for your guys to see them received by the school?

They were updated on the portal the day after they were delivered to the program for me. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wegotthis said:

Hey guys, when do you think is the latest date that I could take the GRE? I am thinking about applying but still haven't taken the GRE and I know their deadline is Sept. 1. 

If you’ve been studying and you’re confident, then I would go for no later than the beginning of August. If I’m not mistaking there isn’t a minimum GRE score so it’s really up to you overall. 

Guest plutoprincess
On 7/23/2022 at 10:28 AM, medinar2014 said:

I just did a virtual info sessions with the director of admissions and he said they are rolling admissions

Do you know if interviews will be virtual this year?