2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has emailed NAU's Office of Admissions to update their PCE/ volunteer experience after submitting? I could not find anything about if this is acceptable or not on their website. I know they say not to contact them to ask for updates on application status but it doesn't say anything about emailing updates to experience.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, soggyteabag said:

I emailed with updates to my PCE without issue! I submitted 6/7 and haven't even gotten a preliminary review email yet, but I still got confirmation that my update was added to my file. Anyone else not get that preliminary review email yet? I'm getting anxious esp seeing people getting interview invites!

Hey! I submitted 6/3 and finally got my email 8/15. Yours should be coming! 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, soggyteabag said:

I emailed with updates to my PCE without issue! I submitted 6/7 and haven't even gotten a preliminary review email yet, but I still got confirmation that my update was added to my file. Anyone else not get that preliminary review email yet? I'm getting anxious esp seeing people getting interview invites!

Hi! which email did you use to send an update to? I am lost, thank you in advance!

17 hours ago, AZ8888 said:

Hi I just received an interview invite for 9/26 but I already have another interview scheduled that same day. Does anyone know if NAU can reschedule interview days?

Congratulations. Look into last cycle post as well. See if anyone had done same last year. Can I ask when did you submit and when did you receive your email of “meet all requirements “ ?