2022-2023 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, Alope143 said:

Wonder if people who interviewed 10/03 should be worried if we haven’t received a call. Went back to last years application cycle and some received a call 3 days later. 

I just interviewed today, and the adcom said that only a small amount of top candidates would get calls the same week they interviewed. Everyone else will hear back in January 😅 so it's a long wait for sure, but hearing nothing means you're still being considered! 🙂 I'm getting anxious for the wait in advance even tho I just interviewed lol

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my CASPA and NAU Graduate application sometime towards the end of July, got the email stating that the preliminary review had been completed on October 11th, and and received an interview invite today for December 5th. Although I appreciate their invite I will be declining as I was already accepted at my top choice program. Figured I would at least share my timeline as I know their correspondence patterns are pretty inconsistent and tend to vary amongst applicants. I hope this is able to help somebody out!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1