Elon University 2022-2023 Application Cycle

Waitlisted over here too♥️! I do wonder though, since we were the very last round of interviews for a class of only 38, how many spots they really even had (if any) for open seats at this point. Especially if they interviewed ~20 of us in one day. Crossing all my fingers you get off one of your waitlists! Better than a rejection🙏🏽

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OllieC said:

Waitlisted over here too♥️! I do wonder though, since we were the very last round of interviews for a class of only 38, how many spots they really even had (if any) for open seats at this point. Especially if they interviewed ~20 of us in one day. Crossing all my fingers you get off one of your waitlists! Better than a rejection🙏🏽

That is kind of how i look at it. I know they already had accepted some people so there probably were not many spots left maybe a couple. A waitlist is better than a rejection for sure. I just wish schools would tell you your number on the waitlist. Back to grinding for the next  cycle 🥲.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OllieC said:

Another school waitlisted me but they do tell you your number on the waitlist. But their waitlist goes up to like 150, so it actually hurts worse LOL

Holy smokes! They must accept a lot of students then. This school only interviewed 150 roughly so i would say maybe like 50 are waitlisted since 38 are accepted, but honestly who knows.

• 2 weeks later...