Elon University 2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 7:43 AM, PAclass2025 said:

For anyone on the interview wait list, has anyone been offered a spot? I'm absolutely praying and manifesting I get a spot for any of the upcoming interviews!! :,)

I got accepted into a different program, once I finalize that paperwork this week I will cancel my Elon interview 🙂 Hopefully you get to hear from them soon!

On 2/1/2023 at 7:54 PM, Prepa1709 said:

After you get interviewed, and if you don't get accepted, do you get waitlisted only or can also get rejected? 

You can also be rejected. Before the interview concludes, Elon will provide a date when they’ll notify interviewees of their decision. 

• Like 1

Hello 👋🏻 everyone 

i would like to say congratulations on the acceptance and for those that are interviewing or waiting PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP!!

not to sure if there a GroupMe for the student that already got accepted 

You're invited to my new group 'Elon PA Class of 2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/92134805/WlJIph2o

Edited by ssperez91

2 hours ago, Breezy624 said:

I believe there were 11/12 of us in the afternoon yesterday. Not sure if there was a morning group. They said we would know of a decision by 5pm on 2/24 latest. 

Was there an afternoon group??

I was in the morning and I think there were 10 people. From 0900-1230 EST. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...