2022-2023 application cycle

4 hours ago, acceptme said:

So I'm assuming neither have most of the November people because I think admissions is running behind 🙂

They are definitely behind. I think its kinda weird because other places I have interviewed with had such a fast turn rate because I think they wanna fill seats up ASAP before people hear back from other programs. 

Just got an acceptance! Interviewed on 11/28, gpa 3.97 honors college, pce 500+ as OR assistant. 

They gave me until 1/3 to sign matriculation agreement and pay deposit. I’m assuming this is binding? Like even if I paid deposit to pay seat I wouldn’t be able to go to another school if I heard back? I love midwestern but still waiting to hear from 8 other schools  

2 hours ago, Pa2023yay said:

Just got an acceptance! Interviewed on 11/28, gpa 3.97 honors college, pce 500+ as OR assistant. 

They gave me until 1/3 to sign matriculation agreement and pay deposit. I’m assuming this is binding? Like even if I paid deposit to pay seat I wouldn’t be able to go to another school if I heard back? I love midwestern but still waiting to hear from 8 other schools  

You sign a contract when you pay the deposit. The contract will go into detail about it, but basically when you pay the 200, you have like 2-3 days to tell them you’re declining for a full refund. Then after the three days you can still get $100 refund for letting them know you’re declining. So you’re still able to decline after you’ve accepted.