2022-2023 application cycle

5 hours ago, Isabel2339 said:

Anyone in the same boat as me? I interviewed on November 29th and am still waiting to hear back about their decision. I figure I would have heard back by now as they have met twice since my interview. 

I think they’re meeting in February to make a decision on those they haven’t made a decision on yet. Had you done your Casper by their December meeting?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, thePAgirly said:

Anyone here who hasn’t heard any kind of update since applying? I did apply later in the cycle so really thinking that hurt my chances a lot. I know MWU accepts on a rolling basis so I think that means there is even a possibility that some applicants don’t get reviewed at all?

From what others have said in this forum, it seems that their last interview day was in early January & that they typically send out all correspondences around March if you haven't heard back. You could always reach out though and see if they are still conducting interviews!

2 minutes ago, Jmiller22 said:

From what others have said in this forum, it seems that their last interview day was in early January & that they typically send out all correspondences around March if you haven't heard back. You could always reach out though and see if they are still conducting interviews!

Thanks for your response! I did reach out and they said my app was still under review. But I didn’t know if they were just saying that because they can’t disclose specific info in those calls. And considering a lot of people have said they were in the last round of interviews I’m starting to feel it’s just a general statement to say that my app is under review haha sadly 

• 2 weeks later...