2022-2023 application cycle

1 hour ago, pa3005 said:

Hi! Does anyone know how far away clinical rotation sites usually are? 

All but one are around downers grove, so if I remember right they’re all within like 30-45 minutes from campus. With the exception of one clinical which they offer subsidized housing for. I’m not sure how far away that one is though. 

2 hours ago, RxPA17 said:

Has anyone who interviewed on 10/3 heard back yet? I’m getting really anxious and I’m wondering how long it’ll take now that the admissions committee meeting has been rescheduled to the first week of December 

I also didn't hear back from 10/3 yet because I took my CASPer test on 10/13. I think that you hear back right after they have their meeting so should be the first full week of December

Hey, we should make a group me for accepted students! 🙂 unless there’s already one out there I would love to be added. 

also if anyone has advice on where to look into living near campus, I would appreciate it!! I have a dog, so I can’t stay on campus. Let me know where to look, where not to look, etc. 

Hi! I just received my interview invite last week and I did not know that we had to submit our casper scores. I was placed in the 2nd quartile. I called midwestern's PA counselor and she said they do not have a specific score for it but I was just wondering if any of you know if midwestern puts a lot of emphasis on the casper?